Offering Hope to Our Neighbors Struggling with their Mental Health
Tuesday, April 23 from 8-9pm ET
Led by Kimberly Britt, LPC Executive Director of Anchor International
People everywhere are struggling with their mental health, including some of your neighbors! As followers of Christ, we can support these neighbors in their time of need in a way that honors them and offers hope.
In this seminar, we will explore the following:
- What is mental health?
- Understanding mental health from a biblical worldview and recognizing signs & symptoms.
- How can I support those struggling?
- Listening & and offering hope while using safe language.
- What mental health resources are available for me and my neighbors?
- How do we connect our neighbors to support/resources as well as gain additional supporter training?
To register and receive the Zoom link for this webinar, click below.